$149 annual or $12.95/mo
Peace of Mind Plumbing Just Pennies Day!
Good Guy Plumbing wants to keep your plumbing working perfectly, so you don’t have to worry. Let’s not risk the plumbing going bad at the worst time, and spending more because you weren’t aware! With our Club Membership, we help bring you peace of mind with all of your plumbing! For just pennies a day, you receive incredible savings and benefits, plus an annual multi-point plumbing inspection by a Good Guy Plumber! Read below for all the amazing details:
FREE Service Charge: (normally $59.00)
As a Club Member, we already have a good relationship, so don’t worry about our standard service charge.
Front of the Line VIP Scheduling
As a Club Member, you are placed at the top of our list if you call us with a plumbing need or emergency. With a fast track to the front of the line, a Good Guy Plumber puts you center stage for immediate service.
Up to 15% Savings on Service
A Club Member is eligible to receive incredible savings on every repair or installation as needed.
Annual Plumbing Inspection
A Good Guy Plumber provides a complete multi-point inspection of your plumbing once a year so you can rest assured your plumbing is working like clock work. (See details below)
Member Only Specials
Receive exclusive specials on services and products
- FREE Service Charge: (normally $59.00) As a Club Member, we already have a good relationship, so don’t worry about our standard service charge.
- Water Heaters: Inspect the current condition of your water heater for safety and performance, by assessing any signs of leaks and corrosion. We inspect the anode rode, T&P valve, water supply lines, venting, flush, and more.
- Kitchen: We properly assess your drainage, water supply to appliances, water pressure, leak detection, and garbage disposal for smooth operation.
- Bathrooms: Inspect proper sink and shower/tub drainage, leak detection, and water pressure.
- Toilets: We make sure there are no leaks, and all toilets are properly operating.
- Exposed Water Lines: Any exposed water lines are inspected for corrosion or damage.
- Piping: We check piping under sinks for any leaks or damage.
- Drains: We inspect all drains for smooth flow, and no leaks.
- Washing Machines: We check for any potential water leaks to washer machine.
- Water Pressure: Check to see if at around 60psi (code is 80psi)
- Hose Bibs: Inspect for any leaks
- Shut Off Valves: Inspect condition. We finish with a citrus based drain treatment service!
- Assess Any Problem Areas: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, drainage, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your plumber can help assess or recommend solutions.