Plumbing Services in Torrance
Don’t Let a Leak Drain Your Wallet
GGP is a family owned and operated company in Torrance, CA with over 25 years of experience.
We pride ourselves on providing courteous, skilled, affordable services our customers can trust. We take the “Good Guy” in our name very seriously. Our staff is always friendly and professional, and we make it our mission to go above and beyond customer expectations. From leaking toilets to pipe replacements, we have you covered, whether you live in Rancho Palos Verdes, Carson, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Lomita, or Manhattan Beach.
No matter what kind of plumbing issues you are having, Good Guy is prepared to fix it. Call (310) 928-2638 or book online right now for a professional solution to any and all plumbing problems!
Check out our extensive list of plumbing services:
- Faucet & Sink Repair – We repair all types and styles of sinks and faucets including cartridge, compression, disc, and ball, including bathroom and commercial sinks.
- Gas Line Repair & Installation – There are many reasons why your gas line may need to be replaced. In the case of a faulty pipe, our trained professionals can repair or replace them for you.
- New Fixture Installation – GGP can change the entire aesthetic of your bathroom or kitchen with new fixtures.
- Plumbing Inspections – We’ll inspect your plumbing to find and fix any issues before and after a home renovation, when purchasing a building, or when you’ve begun to notice your water bill has skyrocketed.
- Leak Detection & Repair – Over time, a small crack in your pipe can lead to a huge expense. Our Good Guys will detect any leaks in your pipes.
- Water Heater Repair & Installation – We’re the guys to call when you’ve decided you’ve had enough and won’t be taking any more cold showers. Choose between conventional heaters or the solar powered and tankless water heaters. Ask us about eco-friendly and cost-effective options!
- Drain Cleaning – Clogged drain? We can fix that. In the long run, a professional cleaning of your plumbing system will save you money compared to a store-bought drain cleaner.
- Earthquake Shut-Off Valve – If an earthquake occurs, a gas leak is the last thing homeowners need to worry about. Now, you don’t have to. We can install an earthquake shut-off valve on to your gas meter. These prevent leaks that can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning, explosions, and fires.
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Replacement – Are you having problems with your garbage disposal? Whether it’s making strange sounds, is backed up, slow to drain or won’t turn on at all, we’re prepared to inspect it and repair or upgrade your garbage disposal if needed.
- Water Treatment System Installation – You wouldn’t want your family consuming impure water. Neither do we. Let us determine your water quality. A water filtration system can be cleaner, healthier and more cost-effective than unfiltered water systems..
- Plumbing Repair & Installation – We’ll take care of all your plumbing needs. Leaky faucet? Cracked pipes? Clogged drain? GGP is experienced and prepared to fix all of your plumbing problems.
Why Choose GGP?
We strive to put our customers first at all times. To us, “Good Guy” isn’t just a name — it’s part of our core values. We care more about creating close relationships with our customers than making a quick buck. That is why when you turn to us, you never have to worry about our Good Guy plumbers trying to oversell you services or materials.
What you can expect when you hire us:
- Convenient appointment times
- Affordable financing options
- The Good Guy guarantee
- Professionals who are licensed, bonded, & insured
- Upfront, menu pricing
- Special offers & discounts
- Friendly, uniformed professionals
From arriving on time to leaving a clean workspace, we ensure the process of fixing your plumbing is as seamless and pleasant as possible. Consider us your go-to plumbing company for all of your plumbing needs.
Are you ready to get started? Call (310) 928-2638 today!